File browser not showing folders

Backup agent for Microsoft Windows servers and workstations (formerly Veeam Endpoint Backup FREE)

Re: File browser not showing folders

Veeam Logoby Mike Resseler » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:35 pm

Armour,

Didn't you had any conversation with our support team? If not, I will try to catch them at Monday (no promises thought ;-)) and check out what is happening, but please give me your support case ID

Thanks

Mike
Mike Resseler
Veeam Software

Liked: 362 times
Location: Belgium, the land of the fries, the beer, the chocolate and the diamonds...
Full Name: Mike Resseler

Veeam Logoby Dima P. » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:38 am

Hello armour,

I checked the case details and the last response was provided by our support team on Thursday (6/11/2015 ) which, I think, is still good time frame for free product with best effort support. Right now case is escalated to QA team and once the investigation is over they’ll get in touch with you. Thanks.
Dima P.
Veeam Software

Liked: 440 times
Full Name: Dmitry Popov

Veeam Logoby armour » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:38 pm

I am not simply a person using this product for free and demanding timely support. I am a Veeam partner. I have not been kept up-to-date on the progress of this case. I have used both this forum and phone\email support. The only time I get a response is if I press the issue. I have sent all material that has been requested.
armour
Novice

Liked: never

Veeam Logoby Mike Resseler » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:29 pm

Hello Armour,

I understand that you are a partner but as of now we don't have any SLA's or specific queue's for this product. It is a free product for everybody so we follow the support policy for free products.

We do apologize that it is taking longer than foreseen, and I assure you that we do our very best to figure out what is wrong with your system

Mike
Mike Resseler
Veeam Software

Liked: 362 times
Location: Belgium, the land of the fries, the beer, the chocolate and the diamonds...
Full Name: Mike Resseler

Veeam Logoby Dima P. » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:02 pm

Hi guys,
Unfortunately, the support and QA teams are loaded heavily so some investigations were put on hold. As Mike said we don’t have any SLA and provide best effort support, however, every single case will eventually be carefully reviewed and investigated by our team.

P.S. I was told that support folks should reach you in order to gather additional troubleshooting information.
Dima P.
Veeam Software

Liked: 440 times
Full Name: Dmitry Popov

Previous

Return to Veeam Agent for Windows