Standalone backup agent for Microsoft Windows servers and workstations (formerly Veeam Endpoint Backup FREE)
packergeek
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Jackie Gibbs

Help

Post by packergeek »

Hi All.

I'm currently using MSP 360 to backup 89 workstations/laptops and 1 server. I'm not happy with it though and my current yearly agreement is renewing on the 15th. I want to look at using Veeam and backing up to directly to my own S3 provider. I would like to have option to backup images as well as files offsite. I would also like local backups. All these workstations/laptops are from different clients in remote locations.

I've used the regular Veeam agent and it worked great.

I've signed up through Pax8. The issue though is the actual setup seems to be all over the place. I have no idea where to start. I reached out to Veeam but they really seem slow to get back to me. My situation isn't complicated. I'm just looking for some guidance on what exactly I need to do. I'm even willing to pay for some time to walk me through what needs to be done.

Any help or guidance is appreciated.
Egor Yakovlev
Veeam Software
Liked: 683 times
Full Name: Egor Yakovlev

Re: Help

Post by Egor Yakovlev »

Hi Jackie.

I have discussed the situation with your account owner and he promised to expedite the resolution asap.
As far as I understood there was an engineer switch, and fresh configuration call is scheduled for next week.
There are nuances for each deployment, and a technical call with an engineer is the best to solve all the questions in one place.

p.s. if you are participating in a service provider program, it might be best to upgrade your Veeam R&D forums account to gain access to the respectful service providers section!

/Thanks!