- Posts: 15
- Liked: 1 time
- Joined: Dec 04, 2014 4:59 pm
- Full Name: Albert Gostick
Installed Endpoint backup on one PC and all went well. Installed on a Win 8.1 PC and it seemed to install:
- the option came up to create a restore image (which I did)
- icons got installed (or were available)
- nothing happened when I chose Veeam Endpoint Backup - no error, no images flashing by...nothing
- but I could start up the Volume Restore (but the other File level restore icon is not available)
Tried uninstalling and rebooting and reinstalling but got no further.
Looked through the user guide for known issues but did not see anything that seemed relevant.
- Product Manager
- Posts: 10305
- Liked: 834 times
- Joined: Feb 04, 2013 2:07 pm
- Full Name: Dmitry Popov
- Location: Prague
Thanks. Do you have any antivirus software installed? It may block to VEB installation, so if it’s possible whitelist the VEB installer or just temporary disable the AV during the installation.
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 15 guests