- Posts: 1
- Liked: never
- Joined: Oct 25, 2020 9:04 am
- Full Name: wdg
Then I deleted this task (I did not delete the backup files and the recovery image) and created another task.
1. Can I restore the system from the backup files of any of the selected tasks in case of a system crash using the same recovery image (bootloader) created in the first task.
2. Can I restore the system from the backup files of any of the selected tasks without crashing the system and without using a recovery image.
- Product Manager
- Posts: 5701
- Liked: 562 times
- Joined: May 19, 2015 1:46 pm
1. Yes. Recovery Image can be used with any volume-level backup
2. You can restore files from any of the selected tasks (backup task = backup job), you don't need a Recovery Image for that. To restore the system you need to use a Recovery Image.