Standalone backup agent for Microsoft Windows servers and workstations (formerly Veeam Endpoint Backup FREE)
modenthal
Service Provider
Liked: never
Full Name: MOdenthal

Mapping seed for cloud connect

Post by modenthal »

Hi,

I have given up on support for this and was hoping somebody might be able to help me.

Ticket number is 02342651 but I have not had a response for weeks even after multiple requests for a reply.

I was given steps in the following kb article https://www.veeam.com/kb2321 when trying to seed a windows agent to a cloud connect repository.

This did not work and I received an unable to allocate processing resources. Error: Authentication failed? error.

Has anyone experienced this before it doesn't make sense why I would get this type of error?

My repository connection is successful from the agent and the backup job would run if I pointed it to a local target but I don't want to otherwise it will waste the seeding effort.

Any help would be appreciated.
PTide
Product Manager
Liked: 729 times

Re: Mapping seed for cloud connect

Post by PTide »

Hi Martin,

I reviewed the case and found that it had been closed as you had requested on 10/23/2017. Therefore, as it was mentioned in the automated replies, a new ticket has to be opened for all following requests. Although our engineers do get notifications about new replies in tickets they are unable to change ticket's status. Please double-check the username and password used for the Cloud Connect job. If that won't help, kindly open a new case regarding the issue and post your case ID.

Thanks
modenthal
Service Provider

Post by modenthal »

Thanks. Sorry I don't remember closing the case.

Anyway I have opened a new case number 02390314.
modenthal
Service Provider

Post by modenthal »

Hi, this was resolved with support.

The tenant account became confused (sorry can't think of a better word) and disabling and reenabling the tenant appears to have resolved the issue.
vClintWyckoff
Veteran
Liked: 109 times
Full Name: Clint Wyckoff

Post by vClintWyckoff »

Glad you were able to get this worked out and welcome to the forums :)