I configured the tool to backup the entire computer to an 4 TB USB drive. The job has been completed successfully the first time:
But since then, the backup fails at "Calculating digests" whenever I try it. Lets take a look at my storage:
- Volume C: RAID 0 with 2 SSDs
- Volume D: 2 older SSDs combined to 1 logical volume using Windows Storage Spaces
- Volume E: iSCSI LUN hosted on my Synology NAS, mounted via Windows Storage Spaces
In previous tests, I excluded volume E: in Endpoint Backup in order to minimize backup time. That worked perfectly. But as soon as I included volume E:, it's failing as described above.
Here's an example (the mentioned times match with those in the log files):
- I click on "Backup now"
- At 16:52:31 an "Application Error" is listed in Windows Event Viewer. Application: Veeam.EndPoint.Manager.exe, Module: VeeamEndpointSysUtils.dll
- At 16:52:46, the Veeam GUI reports that the "Processing finished with errors at [Date and Time]"
Here are the log files.
Can anyone help me?