Thanks. Can you check if this works for toshiba satellite (https://aps2.toshiba-tro.de/kb0/TSB2B03F30002R01.htm
1. Power on the system and while the "TOSHIBA" logo appears, press [F2] key to enter the BIOS Setup Menu.
2. Select [Security] tab and set the “Secure Boot” to “Disabled”.
3. Select [Advanced] tab and go to “System Configuration”.
4. Set the “Boot Mode” to “CSM Boot”.
5. Press [F10] key to save and exit.
6. Press [F12] key at "TOSHIBA" logo screen to toggle between the bootable devices and choose the medium which you want to boot from.