Standalone backup agent for Microsoft Windows servers and workstations (formerly Veeam Endpoint Backup FREE)
jack.summers
Influencer
Liked: never
Full Name: Jack Summers

storage level corruption guard

Post by jack.summers »

Does the free version of Veeam check incremental backup with the full VBK backup. I dont see an option like others have posted in regards to storage level corruption guard. This is so we can move away from weekly Active full backups and move to a more full incremental backup plan.
shakhdan
Influencer
Liked: 4 times
Full Name: Daniil Shakhovskiy

Re: storage level corruption guard

Post by shakhdan »

Hello Jack,

Yes, storage-level corruption guard is available in free version of Veeam Agent for Windows. You can find this option under Advanced settings > Maintenance. To learn more please check this Help Center article. Thank you!
jack.summers
Influencer

Post by jack.summers »

I do not see this on my console - Running Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows 2.2.0.589 - Free Edition - Entire Computer (recommended) - backing up to a shared folder - keep backup for 14 days - Advanced settings only show backup and storage tabs? Any ideas? Thank you!
jack.summers
Influencer

Post by jack.summers »

I do not see this on my console - Running Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows 2.2.0.589 - Free Edition - Entire Computer (recommended) - backing up to a shared folder - keep backup for 14 days - Advanced settings only show backup and storage tabs? Any ideas? Thank you!
shakhdan
Influencer
Liked: 4 times
Full Name: Daniil Shakhovskiy

Post by shakhdan »

Jack,

Veeam Agent for Windows v 2.2 does not have this feature, it was added in latest version. In order to use it please upgrade your agent to the latest version v3, you can get it from our website. Thank you!