Dima P. wrote:Important notes
• Upgrade from Veeam Endpoint Backup 1.5 is not supported, please do a clean install.
• Because of significant changes in both configuration and backup formats, we may not be able to provide the upgrade from BETA to GA build, and/or ability to restore from BETA backups in GA build. So please, do not assume that such compatibility will be available.
• Veeam Backup and Replication 9.5 Update 1 must be installed in order to test integration with Veeam backup repository or direct backup to Veeam Cloud Connect repository.
Veeam Cloud Connect
• Add the following registry value on Veeam Cloud Connect 9.5 Update 1 server to enable VAW support: AllowBetaAgentAccess (DWORD) = 1
• Deleting tenant’s quota with existing agent backups may corrupt your Veeam Cloud Connect database. To work around this issue please delete agent backups from tenants quota prior deleting the quota.
• When setting up a backup job targeting Veeam Cloud Connect repository Security Alert may appear several times even though Install certificate option was checked.
• Cloud gateway server may crash if large number of beta agents (100+) are writing to cloud repository simultaneously.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest