Standalone backup agent for Microsoft Windows servers and workstations (formerly Veeam Endpoint Backup FREE)
Jan1987
Influencer
Liked: 1 time
Full Name: Jan Grimm

Veeam Agent CBT not work for the Intel Raid Volume

Post by Jan1987 »

Hello

I don't know how i can get Support for the free version of Windows Agent. i use the free edition at home. At work, we have the full license but i cannot use this license.

I have added a few weeks ago a 1TB M2 SDD and make with the existing 2x Samsung 500GB SSD's a Raid. The new 1TB M2 replaced the old E: and the new Raid replaced the old D:. for restore Data, i have used Veeam Agent Volume Restore. after that i deleted the old Backup files an make a fresh Full Backup. Now the incremental shows CBT on Disk C:, E: and F: on the disk which comes from Intel RST shows no CBT.

I have to Check the Logs and here i have a message that CBT is no available for this Volume. i have tried to reset CBT for Volume D: https://helpcenter.veeam.com/docs/agent ... tml?ver=21
But when i use i have an error "the system can not found specified path", so veeam can't find Volume D: for resetting CBT.

Can i fix this or is it while using a intel Raid and the Free/Workstation cannot handle CBT on a Raid Setup?

best regards,
Jan Grimm
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6648 times

Re: Veeam Agent CBT not work for the Intel Raid Volume

Post by Gostev » 1 person likes this post

Jan1987 wrote: Jan 17, 2019 9:56 pmI don't know how i can get Support for the free version of Windows Agent. i use the free edition at home.
You just open a support case normally, using agent UI.

Support for free edition users is provided on best effort basis, based on the support resources availability. This forum is not an alternative way to obtain support when you are unable to get it from our technical support team for whatever reason. By the way, all of that is explained when you click New Topic.