- 1. The ability to deploy the agent to target computers from the Veeam Backup & Replication console.
2. The ability to create and manage backup jobs for computers running the Agent the same way you already can for VMs (such as the ability to create one job that backs up multiple computers).
3. The ability to rename Agent backup jobs however you like, from the Veeam Backup & Replication console.
4. The ability to manage Agent backup settings from the Veeam Backup & Replication console.
5. The ability to set Agents to backup to a Secondary Target (i.e. create backup copies) the same way you already can for VMs.
Essentially what I'm requesting is for Agent-based backups to function in all ways, the same as backups done for VMs. That way, from a person using the Veeam Backup & Replication console's perspective, in terms of configuration or usage, there should be no difference between VM backups and Agent-based backups. Doing this would go a LONG way to making the Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows combined with Veeam Backup & Replication for VMs, the one backup solution to rule them all.