The below is a not supported way of installing Veeam Endpoint Backup 1.0 on Windows 10 machine and I strongly recommend you to await for the upcoming 1.1 version release with Windows 10 support onboard.
That being said here is a workaround to avoid the setup limitations:
1. Extract VeeamEndpointBackup_220.127.116.114.exe installation with WinRAR.
2. assuming the pre requirements have already been installed. (If not install it from …\VeeamEndpointBackup_18.104.22.1684\EndPoint\Redistr folder)
3. Open …\VeeamEndpointBackup_22.214.171.1244\EndPoint\EndPoint
4. Choose the correct .msi (x64 or x86) installer
5. Launch the installation
6. Dont forget to make sure autoupdate is enabled at the Control Panel Update's tab