- Posts: 3
- Liked: never
- Joined: Oct 03, 2015 5:43 pm
- Full Name: Jonathan Hammons
I go into services see if it is set to automatic and it is.
I then try to start it in services and I get the error:
Windows could not start the Veeam Endpoint Backup service on local comptuer.
Error 1067: The process is terminated Unexpectedly.
How do I fix this?
I have uninstalled and reinstall as well as done a reboot and repair of the program.
Case ID 01074777
- Product Manager
- Posts: 10632
- Liked: 874 times
- Joined: Feb 04, 2013 2:07 pm
- Full Name: Dmitry Popov
- Location: Prague
1. Go to Control panel > Administrative Tools and run Services. Stop the Veeam Endpoint Backup service.
2. Run regedit.exe and locate the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Veeam\Veeam Endpoint Backup key. Create the following value under this key:
Name = Recreatedatabase
Type = DWORD
Value = 1
3. Start Veeam Endpoint Backup service
4. Allow some time for the new database instance to be created (5 minutes should be enough).
5. Stop Veeam Endpoint Backup service
6. Run regedit.exe and delete the Recreatedatabase value from HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Veeam\Veeam Endpoint Backup key.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests