Windows contents not displaying

Backup agent for Microsoft Windows servers and workstations (formerly Veeam Endpoint Backup FREE)

Windows contents not displaying

Veeam Logoby tsg » Sun May 28, 2017 2:15 am

Windows 10 Pro 10.0.15063
Veeam Agent for Windows 2.0.0.700

Cannot see the contents of the Veeam Backup window. Window borders draw properly. Popups display when hovering over the window area. But none of the text can be seen.

During install the Veeam window could be seen. And if I create the recovery image during install, the window can be seen. But when launching the app after installation, only the window borders are seen. This was working properly at one time on this Windows 10 machine.

From Start Menu, "Configure Backup", "File Level Restore" and "Volume Level Restore" display properly. Only "Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows" does not display the window contents, regardless of launching from Start Menu or System Tray (icon shows properly in System Tray).

Have tried complete uninstal and reinstall several times with same problem.
tsg
Novice

Liked: never

Re: Windows contents not displaying

Veeam Logoby Gostev » Sun May 28, 2017 9:40 pm

Can you post a screenshot?
Gostev
Veeam Software

Liked: 2334 times
Full Name: Anton Gostev

Veeam Logoby tsg » Mon May 29, 2017 11:10 am

There is nothing to show. The window has borders and is the size and shape of the Veeam Control Panel window but there is no visible contents inside the border. You can see the desktop background where the contents is supposed to be. Hovering over the empty window shows popups like it should but the actual window is completely transparent. The program appears to be working but I just can't see it. I'll try to get some type of screenshot later today.
tsg
Novice

Veeam Logoby Dima P. » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:12 pm

tsg,

Can I ask you to reach our support team? If it’s not possible to open control panel via UI, please PM me your contact email address. Thank you in advance.
Dima P.
Veeam Software

Liked: 433 times
Full Name: Dmitry Popov

Veeam Logoby tsg » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:21 am

Sorry for the delay in responding but I just now recovered access to this machine (it is remote). Here are some screenshots.

http://imgur.com/a/FEECu
tsg
Novice

Veeam Logoby Dima P. » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:19 pm

Thanks! Support team should get in touch with you soon.
Dima P.
Veeam Software

Liked: 433 times
Full Name: Dmitry Popov

Return to Veeam Agent for Windows