- Posts: 53
- Liked: 3 times
- Joined: Dec 30, 2016 4:10 pm
- Full Name: Caterine Kieffer
We develop a product on an arm based processor.
It would be nice to have an easy backup of the developer's files vs the setup they created.
- Posts: 29
- Liked: 2 times
- Joined: Jul 18, 2018 1:04 pm
- Full Name: Mike
I guess this is my vote for please support the linux agent on arm, at least for raspberry pis.
- Product Manager
- Posts: 6085
- Liked: 637 times
- Joined: May 19, 2015 1:46 pm
What kind of backup/restore do you expect? Just files or something else? Would you describe the desired workflow, please?
1. I push the Agents via SSH onto all RPi'es the same way as VBR does today.
2. I order the Agents to grab all files from "/etc", "/sensors_data", "/lib/modules" in a recursive manner (crash-consistent file-level backup)
3. When one of the RPi'es dies, I replace its dead SDcard (HDD?) with a new one which contains the OS in a mint condition and upload only data, config files, and modules onto the revived RPi, then reboot.
Would be interesting to hear about the applications.We have some pi's at work(where we are using Veeam) for various things.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests