Agentless, cloud-native backup for Amazon Web Services (AWS)
octagon
Novice
Liked: 1 time
Full Name: DMK

Pricing

Post by octagon »

Hi guys

I have been using out of the box backup solutions for years now and I would like to offer clients a better BU solution. I am planning to onboard a client next month and I am looking at Veeam with AWS or Azure. To pitch this to the client I will have to get a quote. This is where I need to figure out the pricing structure. It is a small business with 1 server and 5 client PC’s in a domain. They just want to backup the server to the cloud and have a disaster recovery plan in place.

The server is a Dell PowerEdge T440 Server RAID with a CRM and a simple office share. It currently has 108 Gb of data. They would add less than 5Gb of data per year.

My Nob question is how would calculate a costing on this?

Thanks in advance
D.
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6725 times

Re: Pricing

Post by Gostev »

Hi D

Protecting your client's data requires that you register with Veeam as a service provider and use the special license type (called Rental). In essence, worlkoads will consume different number of Points depending on what you're protecting, while the effective cost per point varies depending whether you're on no-commit plan or if you commit to consume certain number of points monthly. When you register as a service provider, you will be able to discuss these details with your assigned Veeam sales rep.

Using regular end-user licenses in your scenario would be against EULA.

Thanks!
octagon
Novice
Liked: 1 time
Full Name: DMK

Re: Pricing

Post by octagon »

Thats great thank you Gostev ....