Maintain control of your Microsoft 365 data
kinggeedorah
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Simon-Timothy Folaji

Missing items (user mailbox, web, onedrive) and sharepoint websites in O365-Backup

Post by kinggeedorah »

Hi everyone,

i noticed that my backup is incomplete, there are several user mailboxes and sharepoint websites with document libraries that are not included in the backup. I chose "backup entire organization" with some exclusions (old users and not needed sharepoint websites). Could this be a licensing issue? I have 35 active licenses (using 27). I don´t want to manually go through the backup-output and find items that are obviously not backed.

Should i delete the existing backup job and create a new one?
Mildur
Product Manager
Liked: 2294 times
Full Name: Fabian K.

Re: Missing items (user mailbox, web, onedrive) and sharepoint websites in O365-Backup

Post by Mildur »

Hi Simon-Timothy

I suggest you open a support case. Our support team will be able to troubleshoot debug logs from your server and tell you exactly why some objects were excluded from the backup job.

Best,
Fabian
Product Management Analyst @ Veeam Software
kinggeedorah
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Simon-Timothy Folaji

Re: Missing items (user mailbox, web, onedrive) and sharepoint websites in O365-Backup

Post by kinggeedorah »

Hi mildur,

ok thanks i´ll do that.
mjr.epicfail
Veeam Legend
Liked: 39 times
Full Name: Danny de Heer

Post by mjr.epicfail »

Hi Simon-Timothy,

I've had issues with the "entire organisation backup" before, i always use backup items --> organisation. And in the next steps similar as normal.
Never had issues after.
VMCE / Veeam Legend 1*