Maintain control of your Microsoft 365 data
hpb94
Novice
Liked: never

Objects in Copy Job failing with error: The operation has timed out on my immutable cloud back up.

Post by hpb94 »

Submitted this as a case to support but unfortunately they were unable to support (we're using Community) and so I'm turning to the collective wisdom of the forums for help.

Case #07096892

Product: Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 Community Edition
Issue: "Copying mailbox" and "Copying site"... failed with error: The operation has timed out
Additional Details: I'm getting the error "Copying mailbox" and "Copying site"... failed with error: The operation has timed out.

This is only occurring on my immutable cloud back up. I have a regular local job, and a regular cloud job, both working fine. However, my backup copy job (a copy job of the regular cloud job) is throwing up the aforementioned error on some objects. Namely, larger mailboxes, and our main site containing our core data.

We're on 7.1.0.1401

I've tried a fresh installation of Veeam 365.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Polina
Veeam Software
Liked: 708 times
Full Name: Polina Vasileva

Re: Objects in Copy Job failing with error: The operation has timed out on my immutable cloud back up.

Post by Polina »

Hi,

What storage are you using for copies?
hpb94
Novice
Liked: never

Re: Objects in Copy Job failing with error: The operation has timed out on my immutable cloud back up.

Post by hpb94 »

Hi Polina,

I’m using a Wasabi cloud bucket. I have versioning and object locking configured on the bucket.

Thanks