Maintain control of your Microsoft 365 data
Peejay62
Expert
Liked: 37 times
Full Name: Peter Jansen

VBO explorer for Onedrive doesn't show any content

Post by Peejay62 »

Hi,

In our VBO365 environment we make a backup for some onedrives. Item level retention, 3 years. We make a VBR backup of the system/repository on which this backup data resides. In another VBR only environment I perform a guest restore of this system/repository backup and then connect with the installed Explorer for Sharepoint/Onedrive and connect to a Veeam backup for MS365 database (*.adb running inside the veeamflr). This works well,the database gets mounted and the browser displays the onedrive information. But then, no content is displayed, only the onedrives root and underlying folders. No files appear, as it should. Is there something I am missing here or do I need some additional settings or whatever to have this working? I am sure that any data should be displayed because browsing on the VBO365 server does display data for the same adb file.

thanks
Mildur
Product Manager
Liked: 2294 times
Full Name: Fabian K.

Re: VBO explorer for Onedrive doesn't show any content

Post by Mildur »

Hi Peter

Was that for a user you have removed from the production environment? Or is every users OneDrive empty?
Do you also see empty folders if you use the VB365 server for the restore?

Also please open a case with our customer support team, if VB365 also doesn't show the content. Our customer support team can check your job and restore settings and the logs.
Please don't forget to provide the case number with us.

Best,
Fabian
Product Management Analyst @ Veeam Software