- Posts: 1
- Liked: never
- Joined: Jan 20, 2020 10:33 pm
- Full Name: GrumpyOldMan
I have two scenario's...
1. Ofiice 365 home edition - I want to have a backup somehow
2. Offive 365 enterprise edition - I would like to make backups of my mails - sending to pst is not an option as I had too many issues
I am surprised that basic authentication is not working for the first scenario... As my company is using MFA I was wondering if this is working for the second scenario.
So if this is possible in the given scenario's, where can i find proper documentation for this. I'm getting issues during setup of the organization...
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 1157
- Liked: 198 times
- Joined: Oct 21, 2011 11:22 am
- Full Name: Polina Vasileva
VBO only works with O365 subscriptions for business, education, and government, which is why you couldn't add a home edition tenant.
Enterprise editions are fully supported with both Basic and Modern authentication. Please check our the documentation for the list of required permissions for SharePoint Online and Exchange Online.
P.S. Nice nickname, btw
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests