Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 allows you to store Office 365 Exchange mailbox items to an offline repository and then to browse and restore these items. By utilizing Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange individual item recovery is possible, these items include mailboxes, folders, messages, tasks, contacts and so on. The tool can run on a physical or a virtual machine that meets the system requirements.
1. All subscriptions offered by Microsoft Office 365 plans are supported.
2. Windows 2008 R2 SP1 and later Operating System is required
3. Microsoft Outlook is required if you plan to export mailbox items to PST files using Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange.
How to Submit a New Issue
Please submit issues by creating a separate topic for each issue. Please do not post log snippets. Logs can be obtained via the Ribbon Bar within the main UI or manually via:
Code: Select all
1. Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 Setup and Configuration Blog Post
2. The Official Beta User Guide will be made publicly available shortly.