- Posts: 21
- Liked: never
- Joined: Aug 31, 2015 8:20 pm
I'm looking for a way in which to migrate a office 365 backup repository to a new location.
This is the process I'm currently using:
1. Create new repository
2. Stop Veeam Office 365 services
3. Copy data into new repository
4. Start Veeam Office 365 services
5. Point backup job at new repository
Although this works, I end up losing all the point in time copies. Is there a method where the point in time copies are retained?
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 1191
- Liked: 199 times
- Joined: Oct 21, 2011 11:22 am
- Full Name: Polina Vasileva
The process looks absolutely correct. Did you point your existing job to the new repository? and if so, did you just save it upon editing or did you run it?
Do you use VBR to copy the Repo folders to have another storage and then when you need to restore, use VBR to restore and then follow your procedure to view the data again using VBO Explorer?
Is this the best way ?
Have you also updated to the latest VBO Version 3.0? and if so, is it better.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest