Maintain control of your Microsoft 365 data
pufferdude
Expert
Liked: 15 times
Full Name: Jim

O365 v4 Repository is out of date and needs to be upgraded.

Post by pufferdude »

I upgraded to Veeam Backup for O365 to v4 and now when that job runs it fails with "Repository is out of date and needs to be upgraded.". However, when I look at my Backup Repositories, none are showing they need to be upgraded. My O365 jobs go to the same repository as my other Veeam (9.5 update 4) jobs. Is that a problem? Anyone know how to get this working?
pufferdude
Expert

Re: O365 v4 Repository is out of date and needs to be upgraded.

Post by pufferdude »

Doh! Nevermind... I was looking at the *Veeam B&R* repository view, not the one in the O365 app. Sigh.
Mike Resseler
Product Manager
Liked: 1263 times
Full Name: Mike Resseler

Post by Mike Resseler »

Hey Jim,

Glad it is solved within 4 minutes ;-)

Just a quick follow-up question... You say that your repository is the same as for your other VBR jobs. I assume you mean that you use the same storage? Because repository in VBR and VBO are two different things
pufferdude
Expert

Post by pufferdude » 2 people like this post

Yep, that's what I meant! Because they are on the same storage and have the same basic "name", I had forgotten that O365 backup used its *own* repository and I was only looking at my main Veeam B&R repository view. That's a testament to how well the O365 backup runs, because I hadn't really touched it in the UI for nearly a year and forgot how it was configured!