- Posts: 8
- Liked: never
- Joined: Oct 17, 2011 2:33 pm
- Full Name: Wayne
I hope people don't mind me asking 2 questions. and I hope they are not stupid
1. Is there a remote console or a way to manage my Veeam backup & replication server remotely ?
2. My Veeam backup & replication server is in my environment as a VM. What is the best way to backup this VM, can I set a job to back itself up or do I need to install another Veeam server to backup my production backup server
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 18278
- Liked: 1564 times
- Joined: Jul 11, 2011 10:22 am
- Full Name: Alexander Fogelson
1. Sure, our Enterprise Manager is developed just for that. Please see the sticky FAQ for details.
2. See this topic for best practices on backing up Veeam B&R server.
It's ok to ask stupid questions, but make sure you have searched for an answer first as, as most likely you are not the first one to ask them.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests