Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
JackT
Enthusiast
Liked: 10 times
Full Name: Jack T.

Agent failed to process method {Signature.FullRecheckBackup} Error

Post by JackT »

Hi,
Our main server backup keeps failing every day because of "Agent failed to process method {Signature.FullRecheckBackup}". I was told this was related to SQL, and my issue regarding Veeam B&R console was too. The solution that worked for the other issue hasn't worked for this one, I thought it would work, but it didn't. This is what I get for trying to fix two issues at once I guess :lol: . Support cases #05587033 and #05605529 for those interested. Despite being closed cases, I do still kind of need a little bit of help as to why this error appears, so I can work to resolve it.

Anyone know why this is happening?

Thanks,
J
LickABrick
Enthusiast
Liked: 30 times
Full Name: Lick A Brick

Re: Agent failed to process method {Signature.FullRecheckBackup} Error

Post by LickABrick »

The logs in %programdata%\Veeam\Backup\<job name> might give you some more information about what's going wrong.
RomanK
Veeam Software
Liked: 168 times

Post by RomanK »

Hello Jack,

Thanks for the case numbers. I've checked and can see that both were closed as usual.

If you need help with troubleshooting or if something is not clear support is the proper way. Having both cases already closed I suggest opening another one and referring to #05587033 and #05605529 in a subject.

Do not hesitate to ask engineers about any additional details or complete root cause analysis of your cases. If you are not satisfied with the quality or time of response feel free to escalate the ticket (talk to manager button within support portal).

Thanks
JackT
Enthusiast
Liked: 10 times
Full Name: Jack T.

Post by JackT »

Alright, will do. Thanks RomanK.

Case #05616574 has been opened.