I upgraded from 9.5 to 9.5 update 1. The upgrade appeared to go well without any errors, but when I checked my backups the next morning I had several failures. I tracked the issue down to the one physical proxy server I have. (For reference I also have 26 virtual proxy servers.) This physical proxy normally backs up several servers using direct san access, but it also backs up several servers across the network using the network transport mode. After the upgrade it continued backing up the san based servers fine, but when it came to the servers it normally backs up in network mode it was not failing over to network mode. It just sat there until the job timed out and failed. I tried stopping/starting the Veeam services then rebooting, but it still would not fail over to network mode. I had to manually remove the Veeam components, completely remove it from the Veeam environment then re-add it before I could get it to work properly. Everything has been working fine since.