- Posts: 1
- Liked: never
- Joined: Jun 25, 2009 12:02 pm
- Full Name: Stefan Uhlenbrock
It does not matter which restore point I select to restore a file the Backup Browser only shows the state of the VM after the full backup. It seems that there is a bug in the software.
Nevertheless a restore of a entire VM restores the correct state.
Veeam Backup & Replication version 3.1
VMware ESX server version 3.5 update 4
- SVP, Product Management
- Posts: 29896
- Liked: 5841 times
- Joined: Jan 01, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: Baar, Switzerland
This peculiarity is documented in the release notes:
- If a VM has snapshots, Backup Browser mounts the VM file system to the earliest snapshot.
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 20 guests