Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
patrickl78
Service Provider
Liked: 7 times
Full Name: Patrick Leonard

Backup Monitoring with Backup Radar

Post by patrickl78 »

Everyone,

I wanted to pass along an invite to review and possibly beta test Backup Radar coming in Nov of this year. The website is http://www.backupradar.com. I received approval from Gostev to publish this in the forums. We are accepting beta test partners right now and will begin beta testing later in October. We have support for Veeam Availability Suite and Veeam Endpoint Backup. In addition to Veeam support we also support many other providers that you may currently have in use. If we don't currently support a product if you send us a copy of the email failure and success report we will write the logic to support it. Our software allows for multi-tenancy and will take inbound email reports and put them into a database for easy backup checking, reporting along with Dashboard screens to quickly view problem areas or see trends in backups. No VPN's are required and everything will be cloud hosted based on Azure technology.

If you would like to be part of the beta program please email us at beta@backupradar.com or go to the Demo Request page on our website: http://www.backupradar.com/request-a-demo

Thanks,
Patrick
Dima P.
Product Manager
Liked: 1576 times
Full Name: Dmitry Popov

Re: Backup Monitoring with Backup Radar

Post by Dima P. »

We have support ... Veeam Endpoint Backup.
Where should I sign? :mrgreen:
patrickl78
Service Provider
Liked: 7 times
Full Name: Patrick Leonard

Post by patrickl78 »

Dima,

Thanks for the endorsement. I believe you'll like what you see when we start the beta. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask here and I'll reply.

Thanks,
Patrick
timwiser
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Tim Wiser

Post by timwiser »

Thumbs up for Backup Radar, by the way.