- Posts: 16
- Liked: never
- Joined: Jan 25, 2011 2:08 pm
- Full Name: Frederic BROUSSEY
I just wonder if it's possible to backup/Restore the veeam server SQL database with : SQL Server Management Studio Express
I tested it this way:
- backup database with SQL Server Management Studio Express or with script using sqlcmd
- delete all the table in my veeam database
- Stop veeam Serever Service
- restore the database with SQL Server Management Studio Express
and it seems that everything is OK
But what's your opinion about that ?
Thanks for your answer.
- VP, Product Management
- Posts: 26795
- Liked: 2655 times
- Joined: Mar 30, 2009 9:13 am
- Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov
Yes, everything looks fine. Basically that is one of the most commonly used DR scenarios for backing up Veeam B&R configuration database.