- Posts: 10
- Liked: never
- Joined: May 16, 2012 10:11 pm
- Full Name: James Monfregola
Have an HP DL350 with VMwawre 4.1 installed with about 6 Windows guest servers. I installed Veeam 6.0 on a Dell 2950 (with Windows 2008 Server) and ran 3 backups. (Local & two NAS devices ) To verify the the backup process I chose restore (Guest files Windows option), and on every one of the "restore files" the files that are on the C drive of the guest server appear on the D drive of the recovery files, also all of the files on the D drive appear on the C.
Any thoughts as to what might be going on ?
- Product Manager
- Posts: 22991
- Liked: 1556 times
- Joined: Mar 30, 2009 9:13 am
- Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov
This is a known issue which is mentioned in the release notes document included with your download:
Thanks!Release Notes wrote:Native File Level Restore:
• Backup Browser may show different drive letters than in the actual VM.
- SVP, Product Management
- Posts: 24797
- Liked: 3549 times
- Joined: Jan 01, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: Baar, Switzerland
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 21 guests