Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
HansMeiser
Enthusiast
Liked: never

Copy Job - schedule configuration Issue

Post by HansMeiser »

Veeam Version 12.0.0.1420 P20230718
Hello,

i have a question to correct configuration of a backup copy job (periodic copy - pruning) , especially the schedule page.

I configured "daily at 8:00 Everyday". Additional i configured a BackupWindow only on Tuesday 9-17.
When doing this my Job appears as <not scheduled> in Job Mainwindow where we have the overview on right side. So will it run on specified time or not? It seems that just the checked BackupWindow Option leads to this output. When unchecking BackupWindow, the job shows its configured starttime.
When trying to start the job manually it responds correct "backup window setting does not allow "myjobname" to run at this time. ignore restrictions and start anyway?"

Basically i could change the job to run only on Tuesday with start at 9:00 without a Backup Window, but its not the same.

Did i miss something on configuration page?

Thanks,
Hans
HansMeiser
Enthusiast
Liked: never

Re: Copy Job - schedule configuration Issue

Post by HansMeiser »

Hello,

it seems that configured starttime should be configured within the allowed time window, then it seems to work. The job creation wizard ist not very helpful and allows to create irregular configuration without any warning...
OK, solved.

Hans