Is there a way to customize the Global setting for Notifications when Production Datastores are below a % of free space?
I currently have 1 backup job that backs up several VM's located on different datastores. 1 VM that is located on 1 of the several datastores that this job backs up is below the 8% global setting for free space warning. It is always going to be below 8% and the other datastores that this 1 job goes onto to backup other VM's are all above the 8%. It would be nice to be able to go in to either the Global Notification setting or in the 1 job and say that I no longer want to receive a warning about this 1 datastore that it is below the 8%. I would like to have an option or multiple options somewhere that would allow me to:
1. exclude this datastore from sending me warnings
2. offer a different % before warning again
3. acknowledge the warning and if the % goes lower than what it has previously warned, then notify me again, but if not, no more warning
4. allow for individual % setting for each datastore that any backup jobs may backup
5. allow for warning to be only if there is a drop in the previously recorded datastore free space size that was recorded in the previous backup
I know that the majority, if not all, are not available, but if at least one of these options is currently available, please let me know how to do this.