- Posts: 3
- Liked: never
- Joined: Nov 30, 2010 6:59 pm
- Full Name: Dave
When we do backups it will not backup over direct connection, it always fails over to the network backup witch is sooo slow. We are using fiber channel SAN.
How can this be resolved
thank you much!!
Backing up object "[23jg4] myvm/myvm.vmdk"
Unable to establish direct connection to the shared storage (SAN).
Please ensure that:
- HBA is properly installed in the Veeam Backup server computer, or software iSCSI initiator is configured correctly.
- SAN volume can be seen by operating system in the Windows Disk Management snap-in on the Veeam Backup server.
Direct SAN connection is not available, failing over to network mode...
- SVP, Product Management
- Posts: 29896
- Liked: 5841 times
- Joined: Jan 01, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: Baar, Switzerland
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 37 guests