- Posts: 24
- Liked: never
- Joined: May 08, 2010 2:00 am
- Full Name: Travis h
My question has to do with the best way to implement veeam so i can access my replication point in times.
1. With my vmware setup in my production environment i can do this but if i loose my veeam server it appears that i can only start the vm manually. I tried to re import the replication job that sits on my dr server from a new instance of veeam and this did not seam to work. I could see my three production server (ESX) but now my DR server (ESXI).
2. I can install veeam in my dr server and then initiate the backup from there. This is really slow as i need to use network mode.
3. Replace my veeam server to drd (i have not attempted this).
My veeam server is currently virtualized and my esx environment is 4.0
- SVP, Product Management
- Posts: 28310
- Liked: 5033 times
- Joined: Jan 01, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: Baar, Switzerland
http://www.veeam.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... 687#p14992
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 37 guests