I have two jobs going to the remote repository, a daily copy job and a weekly interval job. If I set the destination repository to say 2, then one of the jobs will grab both unfortunately and make the other wait and there is no way to guarantee which job will grab them. Unfortunately, right now, I am looking at the two jobs running, and the weekly job is using about 95% of the bandwidth and the daily job is using the remaining 5%. I wish I could A) control the concurrent tasks on each job individually, and B) set a priority so that the daily job will take precedence and complete instead of it being a crap shoot as to which gets the most bandwidth and number of tasks. I mean the daily has only 24 hours to complete, but the weekly job can take up to 7 days. At this rate, my daily will not complete within its interval and the weekly will finish in less than 2 days. Hopefully that illustrates the issue better. One remote job has 3 tasks running and the other has 1 (luckily).