Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
rreed
Veteran
Liked: 72 times

Enterprise Manager Advance Search Screen Cut Off

Post by rreed »

Evening, team. Really needing to use the advanced search in EM to find how many versions of a given file we have in our backups, the bottom of the screen/page cuts off when activating Advanced Search in Files tab, Search, Advanced Search. The verticle scroll bar has a slight bit of movement, but it cuts off at Backup Time and Size, I can't see anything below those - and I'm going to need to select a Backup Time... Tried Firefox, Chrome, and IE11. All same results.
VMware 6
Veeam B&R v9
Dell DR4100's
EMC DD2200's
EMC DD620's
Dell TL2000 via PE430 (SAS)
rreed
Veteran

Re: Enterprise Manager Advance Search Screen Cut Off

Post by rreed »

It looks like as a workaround, I can select one of the upper items that I can see, and tab until it works its way down toward the bottom. However, once I'm able to cobble in my criteria, it tells me I have Errors, but upon clicking Errors, it's just blank and doesn't tell me what they are.
VMware 6
Veeam B&R v9
Dell DR4100's
EMC DD2200's
EMC DD620's
foggy
Veeam Software
Liked: 2115 times
Full Name: Alexander Fogelson

Post by foggy »

Another workaround would be to set a higher resolution - I'm seeing the same on a low one, however everything is fine with 1920*1080. I wonder why there's no scroll though, will let QA know about this, thanks.

What resolution do you have on this machine?
rreed
Veteran

Post by rreed »

Thanks foggy, but might be kind of a problem on laptops (in my case last night) that get real ugly or otherwise don't respond well to different resolutions. I'm on my monitors in the office now which are much bigger/higher res, will dink around w/ it at next chance and report back.

Verticle scroll bar is there, it just cuts off the bottom of the item box (I think that's called, haven't developed in about 20 years). Many thanks for following up foggy.
VMware 6
Veeam B&R v9
Dell DR4100's
EMC DD2200's
EMC DD620's
foggy
Veeam Software
Liked: 2115 times
Full Name: Alexander Fogelson

Post by foggy »

This turns out to be an issue with EM working on a resolution lower than 1280x800. Will be addressed in one of the future updates. Thanks for the heads up!