Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
cfizz34
Expert
Liked: 14 times
Full Name: Chad

Error: Replica VM is located on the host that is not connected to the virtual lab's DVS.

Post by cfizz34 »

Has anyone ever ran into this when working with a virtual lab? I have renamed the hosts since I deployed the lab but have also rebuilt the lab since the rename but I am still using the same cluster.

Code: Select all

Error: Replica VM is located on the host that is not connected to the virtual lab's DVS.
veremin
Product Manager
Liked: 2258 times
Full Name: Vladimir Eremin

Re: Error: Replica VM is located on the host that is not connected to the virtual lab's DVS.

Post by veremin »

Hi, Chad,

Please provide a case ID for this issue as required by the forum rules (provided when you click New Topic).

Thanks!
cfizz34
Expert

Re: Error: Replica VM is located on the host that is not connected to the virtual lab's DVS.

Post by cfizz34 » 1 person likes this post

Just curious the point of having a ticket when simply asking a question in a forum? But regardless, here it is: 04034527

I believe this started when I renamed the ESXi hosts. I got passed the initial issue by deleting all the replicas, deleting the proxy, re-scanning vcenter, then starting over from scratch.
cfizz34
Expert

Post by cfizz34 »

Finally got of it fixed but its such a pain not being able to edit the lab settings once deployed.