Availability for the Always-On Enterprise
Is there an option in Veeam to restore a complete public folder mailbox to another or to a new database?
1. From a.edb to existing b.edb
2. Delete a.edb and then create a new a.edb to restore to
- Posts: 1
- Liked: never
- Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:06 pm
Hi, you can restore public folder mailbox contents, but not the mailbox itself - you should create it manually prior to restore.
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 16513
- Liked: 1324 times
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:22 am
- Full Name: Alexander Fogelson
Return to Veeam Backup & Replication
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher and 45 guests