Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
Shieik
Influencer
Liked: 1 time

Failed to connect to Veeam Backup & Replication

Post by Shieik »

Sooo i have a problem with a almost new installation of Veeam Backup & Replication

It was installed weeks ago and working perfectly until today, that i install "enterprise manager"...

After the installation, the console Veeam B&R doesnt work, showing the error "Failed to connect to Veeam Backup & Replication server: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:9392"

After that i rebooted the server and trying again, but give me the same error.... so i unistall "enterprise manager" thinking the problem was that...but no, the problem persist and i dont change anything in the sql or the user rights that execute the Veeam backup service (that doesnt start),the only change was install the enterprise manager (now is uninstalled)

Any idea?
foggy
Veeam Software
Liked: 2115 times
Full Name: Alexander Fogelson

Re: Failed to connect to Veeam Backup & Replication

Post by foggy »

Please contact our technical support for investigation. Could be some components version issue, our engineers will be able to help.
Shieik
Influencer
Liked: 1 time

Re: Failed to connect to Veeam Backup & Replication

Post by Shieik » 1 person likes this post

Solved by Veeam support, with a clean install of Veeam.

The problem was install enterprise manager by default, it mount sql 2012 instance and change config when im using instance on sql 2016 for Veeam.

After deleting 2012 instance and reinstall Veeam and enterprise manager within the 2016 instance, all working perfectly