- Posts: 32
- Liked: 4 times
- Joined: May 27, 2019 4:25 pm
- Full Name: RJ Cowan
Failed to connect to the Veeam Backup and Replication Server: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.168.0.153:9392.
What I've tried so far.
- changed local host to ip address
- changed local host to computer name
- changed the user account password and confirmed user is local administrator
- checked and unchecked "Use Windows session Authentication"
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 18239
- Liked: 1556 times
- Joined: Jul 11, 2011 10:22 am
- Full Name: Alexander Fogelson
Users browsing this forum: AdsBot [Google] and 25 guests