- Posts: 33
- Liked: 4 times
- Joined: Mar 29, 2012 1:57 pm
- Full Name: D. Weide
- one backup job fails with "Error: Attribute 'ServerName' was not found" after upgrading to 9.5
- this job has no emcryption
And I have no memory of ever creating that attribute.
Any helpful ideas?
- Product Manager
- Posts: 17834
- Liked: 1661 times
- Joined: Oct 26, 2012 3:28 pm
- Full Name: Vladimir Eremin
- Posts: 19
- Liked: never
- Joined: Aug 25, 2016 12:30 pm
after update from Veeam 9.0 to Veeam 9.5 some Backupsjobs failed with the following message:
"Error: Attribute 'ServerName' was not found".
It seems so that the first run of a new created backupjobs works fine but the next runs failed with the above error message.
Support Case #01995869
- Posts: 2
- Liked: never
- Joined: Oct 21, 2016 9:19 am
- Full Name: Thorsten Pfeifer
have same problem with only one job. Unfortunatley it's our main job with more than 140 VMs in it.
Other jobs and also replication jobs are running fine.
Have opened case but until now no update. Just uploaded bunch of logs etc.
The first run after upgrade to 9,5 has failed only for 5 VMs. Yesterdays 2nd run failed for all VMs. Really annoying....
Hope that support can fix isuses asap
- Posts: 7328
- Liked: 773 times
- Joined: May 21, 2014 11:03 am
- Full Name: Nikita Shestakov
- Location: Prague
If you have the same issue you may refer to the support cases mentioned above in the thread.
By the way, could you provide your case number?
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 32 guests