Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
Novox
Expert
Liked: 22 times

Feature Request - Add a "Last Run" column to VBR

Post by Novox »

I have VEEAM Agents backing up to our VEEAM repository. The Job list contains a "Last Result" column, which is great, however, if the "Last Result" is "Success" and the last backup attempt was months ago, it's not so great.

There already is a "Next Run" column, but I'm wondering if you could add a "Last Run" column, indicating when the backup job was last run...

This data, in conjunction with the "Last Result" would greatly help in determining the health of workstations backups.

I do currently have a workaround, which is to check the details of all backup jobs for the actual "Processing finished at {Date}" but this is very tedious.

Thank you for your consideration.
foggy
Veeam Software
Liked: 2115 times
Full Name: Alexander Fogelson

Re: Feature Request - Add a "Last Run" column to VBR

Post by foggy »

Hi, wouldn't this Veeam ONE report address your needs? It contains the "Last Backup Date" column, which seems exactly like what you're after. Thanks!
Novox
Expert
Liked: 22 times

Post by Novox »

It might, however, I don't use VEEAM ONE and when I did try the free version, I don't recall if this report was included.

Is it included in the free version of ONE?

Nevertheless, since the data is in the VBR console (within individual job details), IMHO, it shouldn't be too terribly difficult to add it as a column.

Thank you!
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2719 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

No, backup monitoring and reporting is not part of Veeam ONE FREE edition. Thanks for your FR anyway!