Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
Andanet
Service Provider
Liked: 3 times
Full Name: Antonio

Feature request:T-LOG report to email in notification TAB

Post by Andanet »

Hi all,
after I open a case (01018780) the solution about this issue was to ask a new feature, then I write here my request
In case I've report this above
Hi, we have a backup job that send notification to an email address. Same job has application aware activate for T-Log of SQL server and report is not send to that email address but only to global settings email. Is possible to configure to send T-Log report to email addresses set in Notification TAB as image in attach.

Is not possible, at this moment, send a notification to same email address configured on Job.
New feature requested is to permit that T-LOG report goes to same email address configured in notification tabs.
I hope I did not forget anything.
Thanks.
Antonio aka Andanet D'Andrea
Backup System Engineer Senior at Sorint.lab ¦ VMCE2021-VMCA2022 | VEEAM Legends 2023 | VEEAM VUG Italian Leader ¦
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6700 times

Re: Feature request:T-LOG report to email in notification TA

Post by Gostev »

Hi! According to your description, this is actually a bug, as all job notifications should adhere to job-specific notification settings, if those are present. Feel free to re-open the support case and request this fixed. May still make into Update 3 hopefully, if it's an easy fix. Thanks!