- Posts: 2
- Liked: never
- Joined: Mar 18, 2011 11:58 am
My feature request relates to the Replication Jobs and comes in two parts.
1) When setting up a replcation job could it be possible to setup a prefix to the replcated VM rather than a suffix? This would make the view into the infrastructure client much better as you could ZZname all your VMs to keep them out the way at the bottom.
2) Could it also be possible when setting up a replication job to NOT have any VMs added to the VIC list? I'm frightened that somebody will turn a replica on by mistake instead of the actual server.
- Product Manager
- Posts: 25025
- Liked: 2130 times
- Joined: Mar 30, 2009 9:13 am
- Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov
Have you considered using separate security roles within vCenter Server? In this case no one would be able even to register replicated VMs.
Anyway, thanks for the feedback.