- Posts: 200
- Liked: 43 times
- Joined: Dec 22, 2009 9:00 pm
- Full Name: Stephen Frost
(1) allow backup jobs to be placed into folders; and
(2) allow folders to be scheduled as well, instead of just jobs
That way it would be child's play to set up and manage. What are the chances of a feature like this?
- Posts: 2
- Liked: never
- Joined: Jul 07, 2017 11:30 am
- Full Name: Javed Mansuri
Hey can you please tell me if i set the job in every 40 min then what is would affect and i did something what you said but not impressive with that.neo_italy wrote:Hi,
i wanna serialize some jobs with a batch dos script and i want check the exit status of a job before starting the following.
What is the variable that i've to check? Perhaps %ERRORLEVEL%?
Thanks in advance
- Product Manager
- Posts: 5531
- Liked: 1163 times
- Joined: Jul 15, 2013 11:09 am
- Full Name: Niels Engelen
As this is an older thread, could you tell me what you are looking for exactly?
- Posts: 20
- Liked: 1 time
- Joined: Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am
- Full Name: Roderick Stoner
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 21041
- Liked: 2108 times
- Joined: Jul 11, 2011 10:22 am
- Full Name: Alexander Fogelson
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 34 guests