Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
matteu
Veeam Legend
Liked: 114 times

How to troubleshoot issue

Post by matteu »

Hi,

I don't find any documentation to know what log to watch when I have an issue with veeam.
I would like to know what files I need to read...

I know there is job name log file and I read it, but there are lot of other log files. Should it be possible someone explains me what logs are needed and what do they contains please ?

I add picture about my issue now, but I have lot of other (I work as support technician and I need to help customer with their veeam failed job) and I would like to understand how to troubleshoot all issue and not only this one.

wishr
Veteran
Liked: 453 times
Full Name: Fedor Maslov

Re: How to troubleshoot issue

Post by wishr »

Hi Matteu,

Logs analysis is performed on the technical support team end. Please raise a support case so our engineers can share the knowledge and help with getting the issue sorted. Please note, that any topics not mentioning a case ID will be eventually removed by moderators.

Per your screenshot, it looks like the issue is related to port connectivity.

Thanks
matteu
Veeam Legend
Liked: 114 times

Post by matteu »

Isn't it possible to improve my knowledge to be able to troubleshoot from myself more issue without the need to call support ?

Thanks for your answer.
This is support ID : 03840221
wishr
Veteran
Liked: 453 times
Full Name: Fedor Maslov

Post by wishr »

Our support engineers will be happy to do so. Btw, I see there is an ongoing conversation so please keep working with the engineers directly.

Thanks