- Posts: 2
- Liked: never
- Joined: Oct 24, 2009 12:02 am
- Full Name: Wade Gainsford
Attempting to import .vbk and vrb files from a different Veeam backup 5 server to my local one
1. Grab the files from remote side
2. Put the files on the local file sytem
3. Click import backup on local Veeam server
4. It finds the .VBK file starts the import process then almost immediatly comes back with
"dir failed, storagefilename \xxx\xxxx\xxx\ metavector is not initialized; there is no data pages"
5. The file sizes of the backup files etc seem consistant
Am I missing something ?
- Product Manager
- Posts: 25871
- Liked: 2414 times
- Joined: Mar 30, 2009 9:13 am
- Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov
Your procedure is correct, looks like the VBK file wasn't copied properly. Could you please check hash sums for both files?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests