Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
mcz
Veeam Legend
Liked: 173 times
Full Name: Michael

issues with ticket system / customer portal

Post by mcz »

Hello everybody,

I observed two identical issues within the veeam ticket system the last days on two different tickets. I always try to upload files using the customer portal (via browser) because it's so convenient. Basically, when I did the upload it should be visible for the support engineer within veeam's ticket system but on two occations it wasn't. So I was able to see my uploads in the customer portal while support couldn't see the upload - quite strange. I was then posting the link to the file and then support could access the file but that's just a workaround.

So please have a look at case # 02452383 and check my upload (screenshot) shown in customer portal as "Jan. 10, 2018 10:41"

Please feel free to contact me if you need further information.
veremin
Product Manager
Liked: 2258 times
Full Name: Vladimir Eremin

Re: issues with ticket system / customer portal

Post by veremin »

According to several support engineers that I've asked, there are no knows issues with log uploading systems. So, it might be worth sharing this feedback with the engineer working on your ticket, since the product management team behind this community is not directly responsible for our customer support systems. Thanks.
mcz
Veeam Legend
Liked: 173 times
Full Name: Michael

Post by mcz »

Hi Vladimir,

thanks for your response, I did tell the engineer that there seems to be an issue. Just thought it might get fixed quicker when I post it.
veremin
Product Manager
Liked: 2258 times
Full Name: Vladimir Eremin

Post by veremin »

Sure, if it were a known and widely-spread issue, other engineers would be aware already. But since the log uploading works fine for most other people, the problem must be either specific to your region or your environment, thus, my recommendation to investigate it further with the engineer assigned to the ticket. Thanks.