- Posts: 4
- Liked: never
- Joined: Aug 25, 2016 12:19 pm
my SQL Transaction Log Backup is running successfully. Still there is one issue open:
I suspect the backup is using a log shipping server - but I'd like the server to write directly to the repository (Data Domain appliance) and avoid the log shipping server.
Documentation states Veeam decides by itself if log shipping server is used. My questions:
- What criteria does Veeam use for this decision? How can I assure direct connection to repository is selected?
- In which Veeam logs/traces can I see if log shipping server or direct connection is selected?
Thanks very much,
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 18439
- Liked: 1588 times
- Joined: Jul 11, 2011 10:22 am
- Full Name: Alexander Fogelson
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 18 guests