Full Name: Andrew

Merging licenses

Post by antivir »

Hello
We have 3 licenses: 6, 6 and 4 sockets.
Can we merge them?
Does support web form work?
http://www.veeam.com/support.html
We sent message last week but still no any ticket numbers.
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6647 times

Re: Merging licenses

Post by Gostev »

Sure, you can merge them - no problems there. Try emailing support@veeam.com - you should receive ticket number pretty instantly, since it is automated activity. If you do not get the ticket number in 5 mins, check your anti-spam locations.

Web form should work, I will investigate with our support team.

Besides support, you can also contact your Veeam sales rep with this kind of inquiries. And support is fine too.
antivir
Enthusiast
Liked: never
Full Name: Andrew

Post by antivir »

No automated email in my gmail account (including antispam folder). Should i use our email described in lic-file?

Last year Dmitry Blazer asseverated that support speaks russian now. Is it truth?

P.S. I got ticket number.
Gostev
Chief Product Officer

Post by Gostev »

Much has changed in support for the past year, but I will try to find out.
Gostev
Chief Product Officer

Post by Gostev »

Andrew, it appears that nowadays most our support staff speaks English only (US-based support office). Previously, the call center was outsourced to a Russian company (which explains Dmitry's comment lat year), but since beginning of this year all support is fully in-house, with main support office located in the US.

We do have a few folks on higher support tiers who can speak Russian, and apparently there is a special phone number you can call during Russian standard time business hours to get support in Russian.

However, officially support is provided in English only http://www.veeam.com/files/veeam_softwa ... policy.pdf, so this local number is not published (but you can contact your Veeam sales rep to get it, if you really need it). Just keep in mind that with local phone number there is no 24x7 support, and potentially longer SE waiting on the line (as there is no specialized call center for local languages).

Hope this helps!